четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

dachshunds incorporated name




>>BEFORE�YOU�BEGIN�TO�CRITICIZE,
Let me tell you why I�made a new journal, blog thing, on a DIFFERENT�site.

For those people who didnapos;t know I�had another blog, then ha, donapos;t worry.

Already, I�can change the text with the high depth text editor in this site.
In blogger, it was challenging, and I�was tired of refreshing going back to the text just to edit it.

Anyways, yeah. I think Iapos;m going to be writing in this more often.
Why?because I�was doing what every teenager was doing, looking through random MySpaces. One MySpace was interesting and the user seemed cool, I�read his apos;diaryapos; and ended up wanting to blog again.
Yeah, I�get motivated easily, I�probably wonapos;t type as much as I�say I�do.

Anyways, Iapos;ve been out a lot, so Iapos;m not that boring person you wouldnapos;t want to read about.
But Iapos;ll have to make aliases for people I donapos;t like and such. But if Iapos;m talking about a best friend or lover, usually I would insert their names.
If Iapos;m just bitching, then Iapos;d tell you--" So letapos;s say this girl, letapos;s name her Susan..."



>>School.
Schoolapos;s okay, Iapos;ve been taking lots of interest in my english, japanese, world history, and foods class, but Iapos;ve been thinking about getting a job and reading over the drivers manual to get my permit more. Iapos;m probably failing at math, because I�probably bombed the math test I�took on Monday.

Sophomores had their PSATs today, and it was surprisingly easy. Iapos;m just glad I�skipped Biology and Math.

I�think I�know what I�want to pursue for my career, and none of it has anything to do with Science or Math. I�want to be one of the following; Fashion Designer, Journalist, Chef, Baker, Hair Stylist, Make up artist, Photographer, Nutritionist, Child Health and Development, or Psychologist.--okay, maybe that has a little science in it.
Iapos;m really interested in the lifestyles of human nature, and I�want to make an impact in the world.
I have this dream that Iapos;ll be famous doing something, but I�donapos;t know what yet.
I�just want to make an impact, in fashion, art, or even health. I want people to see and think for once, not ignore things like they do with global warming and stuff.

>>Social Life?

There hasnapos;t been a weekend so far that I�havenapos;t been out. I�donapos;t stay in my house like I�used to, playing Xbox and such. (By the way, My brothersapos; Xbox got the red ring, so lul at that.)

Iapos;ve been out mainly with my friend Kelly. Ever since I�dated this one guy from my school, everyone knows me. (We broked up, I�had to break it.) Iapos;m meeting people who knew old friends and such. Iapos;m also bonding with new people, and Iapos;m coming out of my shell, most of the time.

Iapos;ve increased in my fashion development and I�now am confident enough to cut my clothes and make them look better.

Iapos;m currently addicted to this arcade game called Initial D, sure itapos;s old, but itapos;s hella fun.



So thatapos;s that, hereapos;s some plans I�want to pursue before this year ends.
  • Get a job.
  • Be able to drive
  • When I get a job, buy myself a Sidekick 2008 or Xbox 360
  • Get money and buy clothesss
  • Have my hair be light,light brown.
So thatapos;s all for today. I love the font editor xD
Chao,
Shannon




dachshunds incorporated name, dachshunds in wisconsin, dachshunds in texas wirehair, dachshunds in texas.



Комментариев нет: