суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

application deadline law school




Iapos;m so f-ing tired b/c I was reading until late last night.� Iapos;m reading 3 books right now...Idk why I do that lol...Nick Hornby "Long Way Down", David Sedaris "Naked", and last night I was completely engrossed in "The Last Gangster"�(based on the the ex-crooked Philly cop, turned free-lance hustler, turned FBI�informant, turned Philly/AC mafia capo, and� took down most of what remained of the Philly/AC mob...Joey Merlino included.)

Food was amazing last night and I have crazy leftovers.� Mmmm...yum.� I canapos;t ever get enough of good food....itapos;s def. @ the top of my list of my fav. Things.

Work was, w/e today...I didnapos;t feel like being there. �I think Iapos;m getting sick.� Iapos;ve hung around 4 sick people in the past 2 weeks so itapos;s no surprise if I am coming down w/ something.�

My local video store is going out of business and Iapos;m getting ridic amount of movies for a ridiculously low price.�

2 new babies are coming into the fam� less than a month� Both my cousinapos;s on my dadapos;s side(Frank �Jen) are having their 1st borns less than a week apart.� Iapos;m excited.� Jenapos;s having a girl, but she doesnapos;t have a name yet.� Frankieapos;s having a boy and heapos;s naming him Conor.� I got Conor a stuffed Philly Phanatic from the ballpark.� I still donapos;t know what Iapos;m going to get Jenapos;s baby.

Boston vs. Tampa is coming on soon...but Iapos;ll prob. Pass out before the 4th or 5th innning(if I even make it that far.)

There was more was more I wanted to write, but I forget and Iapos;m too tired to think right now.

free standing corn stove, application deadline law school, application deadline march, application deadlines.



Комментариев нет: