пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bare foot golf landing resort






..Spoiler? I guess? For House.

I donapos;t think really. I think itapos;s supposed to make us all go "WH- WHAAAAAAAT?" but right after, or by the end of the episode, its gonna be "LOL JK 8D" or something along those lines. Iapos;m 95 sure of that.

....Though. Houseapos;s actress line.... I still donapos;t trust. Just makes me go "...Oh God House. What did you do?"

Poor House though, even if Wilsonapos;s BSing. XD "YAAAY I GOT MY WILSON BACK MINEMINEMINE- .....mine? .....D8 ..... LUCAS I NEED YER HALP NAO."

I miss Mr. Sprinkles already, for not being in the last ep (Birthmarks) Though I thiiiiiink this week is his very last ep. Hopefully, heapos;ll either pop up occasionally or get his own spin off like that rumor going around was saying.

And I get the home to myself again tomorrow. YAAAY. Mom and dad are going to this Halloween party thing, during the day, out on a farm. And, I was gonna go. Farm = yey long as I get to wander off on my own. But I have a job interview tomorrow. Which, is waaaaaay more awesome. Iapos;m excited. And nervous. The guy on the phone told me I cannot prepare for this interview. Said it will be "UNLIKE ANYTHING YOUapos;VE EXPERIENCED."

....which is....kind of scary o_o

Eep.

Oh and my mood icons will go back to normal tomorrow. *kicks photobucket*
bare foot golf landing resort, bare foot golf resort, bare foot golf resort resort, bare foot golf resort villa.



Комментариев нет: