четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

crooked tree cottage




Eoys are coming to an end. With a two-and-a-half hours of maths paper, then a half-an-hour of CID paper, itapos;s all over.

Over. And done with.

Finally. Itapos;s just the last dash, and allapos;s betting on this.

Then of course, celebrations.

After that, would be facing the results, which I really donapos;t want to. I put in much more effort that last time, when I got so pissed at times, when I was about to give up, I forced myself back so that I can continue. With so much effort being put into this time, I have a higher expectation of myself and the result, and the last thing I want to see is that Iapos;ve failed.

Please, let me promote okay? Together with everyone else, with all my friends...please.

I donapos;t ask for more, just please...I donapos;t want to disappoint my family and all those who cared about me...
---
Way away by Yellowcard. Great song.


crooked tree cottage, crooked tree belize, crooked tree band, crooked tree arts center petoskey.



Комментариев нет: